Horizon Model 200 Waste Oil Heaters
Horizon single-pass heaters feature Shenandoah's Patented Burner with Swingout Mounting
Horizon Model 200 shown
Advantages of the Horizon 200 Waste Oil Heater
- Light Weight: Easy to handle & install
- Standard Burner: Designed for use with B5 burner
- Pump Compatible: Suited for use with all Shenandoah pump systems
- Multiple Mounting Options: Suited for floor stand, tank rack or
ceiling suspension mounting.
- Dual Stack Connections: Vent gas out left or right side.
- Versatile installtion
- Dual, Multi-Directional Air Outlets: Left and/or right side, up or down,
right or left louvering.
- Multiple Voltages: 120/60 and 220/50 available
Easy access for maintenance & service.
|Input (approx. BTU/hr.)||200,000|
|Output (approx. BTU/hr.)||160,000|
|Shipping Weight||437 lbs./199 kg.|
|Heater dimensions (L x W x H)
Includes outside measurements of fan and burner
|34.5" x 22" x 92.5"|
|Duct Opening||16" x 16"|
(maximum circuit protection)
|30A (15A for export)|
|Approx. fuel* consumption||1.43 GPH|
|Blower CFM||2340 @ 1.0" SP|
|Outlet Air Temperature||170 F|
|Compressed air requirements||2 CFM @ 40 PSI|
|Agency listings||UL, C-UL|
Fuels: Crankcase oil, transmission and hydraulic fluids, as well as other petroleum-based lubricants (any weight combination up to SAE 50 as well as #1 and #2 fuel oil.)
Oil transfer pump: 18 GPH @ 35 PSI (68 LPH @ .24 MPa)